Skip to main content

Does Sulfur 8 Promote Hair Growth?


Over the years, many African-American’s have experienced great hair growth by  using the product Sulfur 8. There are claims that with daily usage Sulfur 8  helps hair grow. The product contains petrolatum, mineral oil, alcohol and  sulfates. Many people don’t use products that contain these because of fears  that they stunt hair growth, while others experience no such problems.

Hair Growth

  • The average healthy person can expect 1/2 inch of hair growth per month.  Genetics, exercise, diet and proper hair care also contribute to how fast hair  grows.

Facts

  • Sulfur 8 was first formulated in 1948 and has been a favorite of people  throughout the world for controlling dandruff and relieving itchy scalp. Sulfur  8 products are medicated to scientifically heal hair by repairing the scalp,  reducing itch, ridding dandruff and moisturizing the hair and scalp. They are  available in a wide variety of functions and sizes. Sulfur 8’s ingredients  includes: Sulfur (2 percent solution), petrolatum, lanolin, sorbitan trioleate,  polysorbate-81, mineral oil, menthol and triclosan.

Products

  • Sulfur 8 products include shampoos, conditioners, moisturizing creams, braid  sheens, dandruff treatments and serums and hair grease, which is the most  popular for encouraging hair growth, thanks to its oils, moisturizers and  conditioners.

Benefits

  • Benefits of Sulfur 8 include curing dandruff and treating ringworm of the  scalp, as well as promoting a healthy scalp.

Drawbacks

  • Sulfur has a strong odor that is unpleasant to some, and many people do not  like the weight of the grease in their hair, though light-formulation version is  available.
Sulfur is a yellow nonmetal, and is found in a variety of forms, ranging from a yellow powder to more crystalline structures.

Comments

  1. Creative Peptides is staffed by scientific teams with experts in the fields of peptide technology, antibodies and synthetic chemistry. AHK

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Home Sinus Remedies

If you have a full blown chronic or acute sinus infection you most likely are experiencing several sinus infection symptoms. Some of the signs that individuals report are a feeling of dizziness, dizzy spells, lightheadedness or they feel fuzzy headed. Usually with a sinus infection you won’t have correct dizziness. Dizziness is known as vertigo and takes place in the inner ear. If sinus drainage reaches your ear it would be in the middle ear not the interior ear where your stability could be affected. The internal ear is completely sealed off. Two or three conditions can be responsible for dizziness triggered by the inner ear. Benign positional vertigo is vertigo that occurs when you change the position of your head as well fast. It is harmless but some folks are plagued with it frequently. Labyrinthitis generally follows a cold or the flu and is triggered by a viral an infection in the inner ear. Meniere’s disease is an additional inner ear problem. It brings about vertigo, l

How to Cure a Yeast Infection Fast and Naturally at Home

By JCielo In  How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection Fast and Naturally at Home  you're going to discover 10 simple, but very effective,  yeast infection home remedies  that very many folks have used successfully to eliminate their horrible infections. But, in order to fully appreciate how these simple home remedies can help to eliminate yeast infection naturally, you first need to understand a bit more about this nasty infection. So, before getting into the details of  how to get rid of a yeast infection fast and naturally at home , let's briefly go through:- the symptoms to look out for, why it's so important to get a proper diagnosis, the cause of the actual yeast infection, underlying issues that trigger infections (very important) and mainstream treatment and its shortcomings. What Are Yeast Infection Symptoms? Infections most often naturally occur in females and the most common place by far where the infection manifests itself is in and around the vaginal